Saturday, February 23, 2008

Respect your work

Last weekend, I fell sick. It is high fever. I am not able to find cause of this sickness. Since the fever didn’t break-even taking high dose of medicine that I regularly uses. Is it happening due to my body do not accepting anymore this medicine? Is it happen since my body’s immune system becoming weaker?

I have learned a lot from this incident. You didn’t know, which situation teaches, so keep your eyes and ears open. There is very interesting topic about fighting spirit of person. How are your decisions good or bad, results show them?

In my opinion situation are more important when you take decision. The person who take care his time and importance of work, always succeeds.

Therefore as said by wise person “Always respect your time and work”. As my friend doing this right now. I wish him Good Luck.

No comments: